The little knots in the margins by the water had been bothering me all along. They weren't anchored well enough to stay intact for finishing, so I decided. I took the affected parts out and re-anchored everything.
I ordered more Accentuate and a Snag Nab It to pull a few errant plies of Accentuate to the back. They're slippery little things.
Now there's nothing to do but the animals and the fish. I'm suspicious of the bead color for the main part of the fish - will have to check my stash before I give in to it.
My prediction is that in about a week, I'll feel like an absolute expert on split stitch. I think I said earlier that the bear is in long and short. Not so. It's split stitch, which is actually much more like bear fur than long and short would be. (Thank you, Tony.)